Re: [TalkAntietam] Hello all

  • Pa128th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
      In a message dated 4/25/01 11:53:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      clemens@... writes:

      << i have found a few things in Carman from the 128th. I'll be happy to
      share with you, whenever you are down this way give me a call. >>

      Fantastic Tom!! I will try and make it down during the summer - I will be
      in touch!

      Thanks,

      Paula
    • Ray Ortensie
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
        HEY! I did not know that there was going to be Tar Heels on this
        group?!?!!? I protest these intrusions!!!

        Ray :)

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
          In a message dated 04/25/2001 8:21:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          kevin.rawlings@... writes:

          Kevin Rawlings

          Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

          Marc Riddell
          83rd PVI
          2nd USSS
          Potomac Legion
        • Rawlings, Kevin
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
            Heck no, I 've got my overseer keeping the elves in line while I'm working
            with the engineers designing this year's toy line. Gotta get a palm pilot!
            Clausly yours,
            Kevin
            P.S. How's it feel to run with a bunch genuine DG excommunicated outlaw
            rebels?

            kevin.rawlings@... writes:

            Kevin Rawlings

            Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

            Marc Riddell
            83rd PVI
            2nd USSS
            Potomac Legion

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700126278:N/
            A=551014/?http://www.debticated.com> www.debticated.com

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=17
            00126278:N/A=551014/rand=600912450>

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
          • TR Livesey
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
              Sorry. You need to be a member of the 'clique' to
              post here. ;)

              Regards,
              TR Livesey
              westwood@...