RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: McClellan Post-War Visit(s) toAntietam?

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 55 , Feb 20, 2006
      All of his letters have not been published, only selected edits and
      transcriptions of his some of his letters.

      And why would it be a different story? How does what he wrote or didn't
      write impact what he did or didn't do?

      Harry

      Message 55 of 55 , Feb 21, 2006
        What's the term that modern psychology uses to explain "it" quite well?
        Come on, modern psychology has a term for EVERYTHING.

        What is its term for a condition in which an individual has an exaggerated
        sense of self importance while at the same time feels a lack of confidence
        in his ability?

        This is very interesting. I've never heard anyone before come out and
        accuse McClellan of having low self esteem. But here it is in black and
        white!

        Harry