RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: McClellan Post-War Visit(s) to Antietam?

  • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
      I knew I was in error, but I was hardly going to let that stand in the
      way of a cheap shot at Tardy George.

      Taney said in Dred Scott that a black man had no rights a white man was
      bound to respect. I pretty much think Mac at Antietam is fair game in
      more or less the same way.

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
        What does Sykes have to do with this?

        I have long seen the similarities between you and Tanney. The two of you
        are equally admirable.

        Harry

        > Damn Tom. After all these years, you still take the bait!

        Both you and Tom are just like guppies when it comes to this. Tom
        merely commented that Jeff was in error but you, Harry, have given Jeff
        an outline for at least a week's worth of discussion.

        Teej

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "TalkAntietam

        _____

      • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
          You'll pay for that.

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
            Are you saying you are not as admirable as Justice Tanney?

            Don't sell yourself short, Judge.

            Harry

            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
              Weak Jeff. But please do keep flailing away. You're bound to hit
              something, sometime.