RE: [TalkAntietam] McClellan Post-War Visit(s) to Antietam?

  • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
      A vain but unstable man, who sat a horse well and wanted to be
      president.

      Proceed.

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
        I knew I was in error, but I was hardly going to let that stand in the
        way of a cheap shot at Tardy George.

        Taney said in Dred Scott that a black man had no rights a white man was
        bound to respect. I pretty much think Mac at Antietam is fair game in
        more or less the same way.

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
          What does Sykes have to do with this?

          I have long seen the similarities between you and Tanney. The two of you
          are equally admirable.

          Harry

          _____

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
            You'll pay for that.

            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
              Are you saying you are not as admirable as Justice Tanney?

              Don't sell yourself short, Judge.

              Harry

              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 20, 2006
                Weak Jeff. But please do keep flailing away. You're bound to hit
                something, sometime.