RE: [TalkAntietam] NY Tribune on the Campaign (Was: Bill of Right s)

  • grabilljs@hqmc.usmc.mil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 3:13 AM
      Brian:

      I'd be VERY interested; I collect old newspapers, and really enjoy reading
      them. Some I have framed, jus for the headlines. My all time favorite thus
      far is "100,000 'SEARED TO DEATH' IN HIROSHIMA EXPLOSION Say Japs".

      I only have a few CW papers, but they are a hoot to read. Please, I'd
      appreciate anything you write!

      "Doc" Jason