Re: Lawton Gordon Evans brigade

  • Scott Mingus
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2006
      I have a lot of notes on this brigade from my research for my upcoming
      book, "Flames Beyond Gettysburg: The Gordon Expedition," which is due
      out in the late spring from Ironclad Publishing. Gordon's brigade
      paraded through York County, PA, where I currently live, and I
      assembled a fair amount of previously unpublished material.

      Let me know what you are looking for, nd perhaps I can help.

      Scott Mingus
      York, PA
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
        Does anyone know where I can get a schedule for the HFCWRT? Thanks.