Re: [TalkAntietam] Carman Manuscript @LoC

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      Dear Brian,

      I believe Dr. Tom Clemens, who used part of the Carman MS as his
      doctoral dissertation, could probably help answer your question.

      1788

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
        Brian,
        There is Carman's Manuscript, which is roughly 1,800 pages and covers
        the entire MD campaign. Carman's Papers are also on microfilm. Mostly
        his notes and laetters written to him in the 1890s and early 1900.
        Antietam Battlefield has that microfilm, and it is what I am working
        with as I catalog Carman's work.

        >>> bdowney@... 02/02/06 8:13 PM >>>