Hello to All

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      Hello to everyone from the 18th Texas Vol. Infantry.

      We are a group located in NE Texas, we are looking for people with
      intrest in history civilian or military. Check out and join our
      discussion forum called the American Civil.

      If you want to be military, medical, band member, civilian roles, or
      just a person on out forum that love to discuss Civil War history
      come pull up a chair.

      We are in search of a Regimental Band Director, Drummers, Fifers,
      buglers...We are wanting to establish a top of the line organization.

      The Regimental Drum Major will have complete control of the band. We
      want a group who can perform with the Unit at Reenactments, dances,
      parades, or operate as a representative of the unit.

      Please check out our Regiment at www.18thtexasinfantry.org
      Our American civil war Discussion group is open to all at
      www.18thtexasinfantry.org/bb/forums.

      Feel free to contact me at info@... or
      tx_18th_infantry@...

      Your Servant,