Re: [TalkAntietam] Videos of Antietam Tours

  • Anthony W. Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2001
      Tom circulated these videos to several of us in the former(?) Antietam
      Discussion Group a year or two ago. I recommend that anyone -- with the
      possible exception of lifelong Maryland Campaign scholars -- take time
      to study them. They are most helpful to understanding the battle in its
      three phases.

      I urge in particular that anyone planning a near term visit to the
      battlefield, between now and next September, review them before
      traveling to Sharpsburg.

      Tony Turner