Re: [TalkAntietam] photograph

  • Mary Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2006
      I'm not sure if it would be at Antietam but you might try writing the
      Chester County Historical society in West Chester, PA since king was from
      that town. Or the picture may have come from Westbrook's History of the
      49th PA Volunteers from the altoona times 1898.
      bluelady
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2006
        Thank you Mary,
        Will give it a try, appreciate the suggestion.
        Best Regards
        Ron