Re: [TalkAntietam] Q: Touring Nicodemus Heights?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2006
      No it is private property, although under scenic easement protection.
      It can be done but you need tosecure the owner's permission first.

      >>> bdowney@... 01/11/06 4:06 PM >>>
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
        Every couple of years the rangers set this walk up as one of their
        tours. I went up there about a year ago on a tour that Keith gave. It
        was really nice to be up there, but as I was running around like a
        crazy man taking pictures I hardly had a chance to soak it in.

        Stephen