Re: [TalkAntietam] Q: Touring Nicodemus Heights?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11 7:11 PM
      Dear Brian,

      I am not sure, but I am blind copying one of the rangers whom I know
      is at Antietam NBP. Perhaps he can offer some assistance.

      Very respectfully,

      to preserve it, save that of honour."

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11 7:55 PM
        No it is private property, although under scenic easement protection.
        It can be done but you need tosecure the owner's permission first.

        >>> bdowney@... 01/11/06 4:06 PM >>>
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12 5:14 AM
          Every couple of years the rangers set this walk up as one of their
          tours. I went up there about a year ago on a tour that Keith gave. It
          was really nice to be up there, but as I was running around like a
          crazy man taking pictures I hardly had a chance to soak it in.

          Stephen