Videos of Antietam Tours

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2001
      Would any of our group be interested in viewing my FREE set of videos that I
      have on the Battle of Antietam?

      It includes: my personal videos of park tours given in September 1998 and
      some of tapes sold at park as follows:

      HOOKER'S ASSAULT: With Ranger Keith Snyder
      WEST WOODS : With Ranger Mike Weinstein
      SUNKEN ROAD: with Ranger Keith Snyder
      BURNSIDE'S ATTACK: with Ranger Keith Snyder
      ANTIETAM DOCUMENTARY: narrated by James Earl Jones
      THE 135th RE-ENACTMENT COMMEMORATIVE VIDEO
      ROULETTE FARM TOUR: Sept 17, 1999

      Contact me privately at RotBaron@...

      Tom Shay
    • Rawlings, Kevin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2001
        Are these the Australian export copies? Is that why they are soo cheap? I
        got one you don't have, the Video Vision 125th 1987 Antietam Re-enactment!
        :>)

        Kevin

        P.S. Tom, thanks for the clipping from the G'burg Memorial Day Parade.