Re: [TalkAntietam] Confederate Signal Stations

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
      Dave,
      This is a topic worthy of pursuit. I don't recall anything on it
      off-hand and I am away from my sources. Joe Harsh did a lot of digging
      on Lee's decisions through the 15-17th and how he got information. I do
      not recall anything in Taken at the Flood about it, but will ask him if
      he recollects anything he discovered about it. I owe him a call anyway,
      and will be happy to get back to you if he has anything.
      Tom

      >>> flagflop@... 01/04/06 3:35 PM >>>
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
        Dear Tom,

        How is Joe doing? Has he recovered from his stroke?

        Very respectfully,

        to preserve it, save that of honour."