Good News

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      See story here:

      http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory
      <http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=125906&format=html
      > &story_id=125906&format=html

      Looks like it didn't cost a dime!

      I drove down to the Trough Rd during the SHAF cleanup weekend. Hopefully,
      next on the list for this area is some interpretation. Also hope to see
      some stabilization done of the ruins of the concrete mill on River Rd.

      Harry

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
        Harry et al,
        Ed Moore is a member of the board of Shepherdstown Battlefield
        Preservation Association. He has been instrumental in all of their
        efforts, and I too am glad they are doing this. It will help enormously
        in convincing the local and state authorities to create a battlefield
        park there.

        >>> hjs21@... 12/6/2005 2:48:55 AM >>>

        See story here:

        http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory
        <http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=125906&format=html
        > &story_id=125906&format=html

        Looks like it didn't cost a dime!

        I drove down to the Trough Rd during the SHAF cleanup weekend.
        Hopefully,
        next on the list for this area is some interpretation. Also hope to
        see
        some stabilization done of the ruins of the concrete mill on River Rd.

        Harry

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS