RE: [TalkAntietam] Press release: "Lincoln and Lee at Antietam" DVD

  • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
      Some parts are duller than others. It's usually a good idea to skip
      11/61 through 11/62. Things pick up after that.

      In OTHER news, as I continue with "Team of Rivals," I was thinking last
      night that Seward gets the nomination...Seward wins....and then
      President Seward lets Sumter go because he's maintaining federal
      authority at Pickens....and when northern public opinion gets too much
      for him to bear by the end of summer, he starts wars with Mexico,
      England, and France.

      Thank God for Aberrhim Lincoln.

      But that has little to do with Antietam, doesn't it?