RE: [TalkAntietam] Press release: "Lincoln and Lee at Antietam" DVD

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
      Yep, they all tell the same story. I wonder why there are so many of them.

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
        Some parts are duller than others. It's usually a good idea to skip
        11/61 through 11/62. Things pick up after that.

        In OTHER news, as I continue with "Team of Rivals," I was thinking last
        night that Seward gets the nomination...Seward wins....and then
        President Seward lets Sumter go because he's maintaining federal
        authority at Pickens....and when northern public opinion gets too much
        for him to bear by the end of summer, he starts wars with Mexico,
        England, and France.

        Thank God for Aberrhim Lincoln.

        But that has little to do with Antietam, doesn't it?

        Yep, they all tell the same story. I wonder why there are so many of
        them.

        On Behalf Of Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
        Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 3:31 PM
        To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
        DVD

        _____