RE: [TalkAntietam] Press release: "Lincoln and Lee at Antietam" DVD

  • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
      But I bought LTR in paperback for about $5.95 in 1989!

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
        That and Battle Cry of Freedom is about all you need.

        Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:50 AM
        To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com

        _____

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/GmiolB/TM

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "TalkAntietam

        _____

      • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
          And any other randomly selected CW book, but let's not quibble.

          Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 11:36 AM
          To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
          DVD

          Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:50 AM
          To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
            Yep, they all tell the same story. I wonder why there are so many of them.

            And any other randomly selected CW book, but let's not quibble.

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
              Some parts are duller than others. It's usually a good idea to skip
              11/61 through 11/62. Things pick up after that.

              In OTHER news, as I continue with "Team of Rivals," I was thinking last
              night that Seward gets the nomination...Seward wins....and then
              President Seward lets Sumter go because he's maintaining federal
              authority at Pickens....and when northern public opinion gets too much
              for him to bear by the end of summer, he starts wars with Mexico,
              England, and France.

              Thank God for Aberrhim Lincoln.

              But that has little to do with Antietam, doesn't it?

              Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 3:31 PM
              To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
              DVD