RE: [TalkAntietam] Press release: "Lincoln and Lee at Antietam" DVD

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
      Seems a small price to pay for affirmation, baby!

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
        But I bought LTR in paperback for about $5.95 in 1989!

        Seems a small price to pay for affirmation, baby!

        On Behalf Of Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
        Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:50 AM
        To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
        DVD

        Like I would need to spend $25 to discover that McClellan blows?

        If there is one thing of which I am absolutely certain it is that you
        are exactly who they had in mind while this was being developed.

        Have a super day!

        Harry

        _____

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/GmiolB/TM
      • Harry Smeltzer
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
          That and Battle Cry of Freedom is about all you need.

          Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:50 AM
          To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
          DVD

          Like I would need to spend $25 to discover that McClellan blows?

          If there is one thing of which I am absolutely certain it is that you
          are exactly who they had in mind while this was being developed.

          Have a super day!

          Harry

          _____

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/GmiolB/TM

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "TalkAntietam

          _____

        • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
            And any other randomly selected CW book, but let's not quibble.

            Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 11:36 AM
            To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
            DVD

            Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:50 AM
            To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
            DVD

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
              Yep, they all tell the same story. I wonder why there are so many of them.

              And any other randomly selected CW book, but let's not quibble.

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                Some parts are duller than others. It's usually a good idea to skip
                11/61 through 11/62. Things pick up after that.

                In OTHER news, as I continue with "Team of Rivals," I was thinking last
                night that Seward gets the nomination...Seward wins....and then
                President Seward lets Sumter go because he's maintaining federal
                authority at Pickens....and when northern public opinion gets too much
                for him to bear by the end of summer, he starts wars with Mexico,
                England, and France.

                Thank God for Aberrhim Lincoln.

                But that has little to do with Antietam, doesn't it?

                Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 3:31 PM
                To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
                DVD