RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: Press release: "Lincoln and Lee at Antietam" DVD

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
      Well, I was exposed to gamma rays early on.

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
        Works for me....

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
          Jeff,

          If there is one thing of which I am absolutely certain it is that you are
          exactly who they had in mind while this was being developed.

          Have a super day!

          Harry

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
            Like I would need to spend $25 to discover that McClellan blows?

            On Behalf Of Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
            Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:17 AM
            To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
            DVD

            Works for me....

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
              Seems a small price to pay for affirmation, baby!

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                But I bought LTR in paperback for about $5.95 in 1989!

                Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:50 AM
                To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
                DVD

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                  That and Battle Cry of Freedom is about all you need.

                  Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:50 AM
                  To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
                  DVD

                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                    And any other randomly selected CW book, but let's not quibble.

                    Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 11:36 AM
                    To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
                    DVD

                    Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:50 AM
                    To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
                    DVD

                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                      Yep, they all tell the same story. I wonder why there are so many of them.

                      And any other randomly selected CW book, but let's not quibble.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                        Some parts are duller than others. It's usually a good idea to skip
                        11/61 through 11/62. Things pick up after that.

                        In OTHER news, as I continue with "Team of Rivals," I was thinking last
                        night that Seward gets the nomination...Seward wins....and then
                        President Seward lets Sumter go because he's maintaining federal
                        authority at Pickens....and when northern public opinion gets too much
                        for him to bear by the end of summer, he starts wars with Mexico,
                        England, and France.

                        Thank God for Aberrhim Lincoln.

                        But that has little to do with Antietam, doesn't it?

                        Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 3:31 PM
                        To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
                        DVD