David Thompson of 96th PA

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      I received an email via my CWRT's website from a gentleman who's Great
      Grandfather was David Penman Thompson of the 96th PA Volunteers. He stated that he
      has plenty of info on him and has a sword that has been in the family. David
      Penman Thompson was wounded at Birkettsville (South Mountain).

      I know this group has several historians who focus on South Mtn, so contact
      me if you wish the gentleman's email address for followup.

      Thomas Shay - Schuylkill County CWRT