Re: [TalkAntietam] 9th New York monument dedication (was 20th NY)

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2005
      Now that I look at it, I think it may well be the 9th New York monument
      badge. That monument was dedicated on May 28, 1897, but I can imagine
      that they may have made the badge in anticipation of it being dedicated
      the previous fall. Anyway, if anyone has any other info I would love to
      hear it. Thanks.

      Stephen