Cemetery Photo Request - Thank you(s)

  • Bob Young
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
      I just want to thank you for posting my request and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

      Bob Young

      Bob Young < theyng1@...> wrote:

      Is there anyone who might be willing to take a photo of the following
      person's grave site at the Antietam Battlefield Cemetery?
      Luther Krewson b: ABT 1842 in PA d: September 17, 1862 in "Battle of
      Antietam"
      Bur: Antietam National Cemetery #3742
      Mil/SSN: 3rd PA Reserves, Co E

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
        I claim no greeat skill as a photographer, but will try to get there
        sometime in the next week and take a picture for you. Digital I
        assume?

        >>> theyng1@... 11/15/2005 11:45:16 AM >>>

        Bob Young < theyng1@...> wrote:

        Is there anyone who might be willing to take a photo of the following
        person's grave site at the Antietam Battlefield Cemetery?
        Luther Krewson b: ABT 1842 in PA d: September 17, 1862 in "Battle of
        Antietam"
        Bur: Antietam National Cemetery #3742
        Mil/SSN: 3rd PA Reserves, Co E

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS