Re: Digest Number 559

  • jeffcowvplanning
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2005
      If no one else can get to it, let me know.

      I have benefitted from people across the country taking pix of
      cemeteries for me so I don't have to travel there, so its only fair
      that I return the favor.

      Steve Bockmiller
    • Bob Young
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
        I just want to thank you for posting my request and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

        Bob Young

        Bob Young < theyng1@...> wrote:

        Is there anyone who might be willing to take a photo of the following
        person's grave site at the Antietam Battlefield Cemetery?
        Luther Krewson b: ABT 1842 in PA d: September 17, 1862 in "Battle of
        Antietam"
        Bur: Antietam National Cemetery #3742
        Mil/SSN: 3rd PA Reserves, Co E

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
          I claim no greeat skill as a photographer, but will try to get there
          sometime in the next week and take a picture for you. Digital I
          assume?

          >>> theyng1@... 11/15/2005 11:45:16 AM >>>

          Bob Young < theyng1@...> wrote:

          Is there anyone who might be willing to take a photo of the following
          person's grave site at the Antietam Battlefield Cemetery?
          Luther Krewson b: ABT 1842 in PA d: September 17, 1862 in "Battle of
          Antietam"
          Bur: Antietam National Cemetery #3742
          Mil/SSN: 3rd PA Reserves, Co E

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS