Re: [TalkAntietam] Digest Number 559

  • Bill and Glenna Jo Christen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2005
      Friends,
      I thought this was the best venue for Mr. Young's request. Contact him
      privately if you can do it.
      Thanks,
      Bill Christen

      Bob Young < theyng1@...> wrote:

      Is there anyone who might be willing to take a photo of the following
      person's grave site at the Antietam Battlefield Cemetery?
      Luther Krewson b: ABT 1842 in PA d: September 17, 1862 in "Battle of
      Antietam"
      Bur: Antietam National Cemetery #3742
      Mil/SSN: 3rd PA Reserves, Co E
    • jeffcowvplanning
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2005
        If no one else can get to it, let me know.

        I have benefitted from people across the country taking pix of
        cemeteries for me so I don't have to travel there, so its only fair
        that I return the favor.

        Steve Bockmiller
      • Bob Young

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
            I claim no greeat skill as a photographer, but will try to get there
            sometime in the next week and take a picture for you. Digital I
            assume?

            >>> theyng1@... 11/15/2005 11:45:16 AM >>>

            Bob Young < theyng1@...> wrote:

            Is there anyone who might be willing to take a photo of the following
            person's grave site at the Antietam Battlefield Cemetery?
            Luther Krewson b: ABT 1842 in PA d: September 17, 1862 in "Battle of
            Antietam"
            Bur: Antietam National Cemetery #3742
            Mil/SSN: 3rd PA Reserves, Co E

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS