My thanks to several of you!

  • Scott Mingus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Several of you were kind enough to offer constructive criticism,
      assistance, and historical insights as I was writing my wargaming
      scenario book on South Mountain and Antietam. I want to say thanks to
      each of you!

      The long-delayed regimental level miniature wargaming scenario book is
      finally in print, and will debut in Gettysburg this Friday - Sunday at
      the annual Fall-In wargaming convention in the Eisenhower Center. For
      those of you who may be interested in wargaming Antietam, send me an e-
      mail off-group and I'll share details on this 96-page full color book.
      I'm excited as this is the first full-scale wargaming book on the
      entire campaign, and includes scenarios for the three fights on South
      Mountain, several different ones for Antietam, and one for
      Shepherdstown.

      Again, my thanks to those of you who contributed heavily to this
      endeavor!