Grant & Sherman

  • nickrelee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      I was reading Dennis Frye's "Antietam Revealed" and he mentions that on
      October 15, 1869 Grant and Sherman visited Antietam. Is there a newspaper
      article that mentions this visit and specifically any comments these two generals
      made? I'd be curious to see how succesfful generals from another theater
      viewed the battle.
      --Nick