Re: [TalkAntietam] OT - Manassas guides needed

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
      Stephen,

      I would suggest you contact Dick Weeks directly. He is very knowledgeable
      about the field.

      Very respectfully,

      to preserve it, save that of honour."

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005

        Thanks for the question. Tests are being given on an as-needed basis.
        Anyone who is interested in taking the test to be a guide at Antietam
        National Battlefield should contact me directly and we'll get you
        signed up. Thanks.

        Regards,