Re: [TalkAntietam] OT - Manassas guides needed

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
      Can't help, my daughter is getting married that day. Would like to talk
      wit hyou about SHAF's website when convenient.

      >>> recker@... 10/5/2005 2:30:03 PM >>>
      I just got a call from a woman who needs two Manassas tour guides from

      2pm - 4pm this Saturday. If you would like me to pass on your name
      please contact me by private email. Thanks.

      Stephen Recker
      Director, Antietam Tours

      P.O. Box 705
      Sharpsburg, MD 21782
      240-217-3664
      800-417-9596

      http://www.virtualantietam.com
      http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
      http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com

      American civil war Civil war history Civil war American civil war book
      American civil war art Civil war battles
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
        Stephen,

        I would suggest you contact Dick Weeks directly. He is very knowledgeable
        about the field.

        Very respectfully,

        to preserve it, save that of honour."

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005

          Thanks for the question. Tests are being given on an as-needed basis.
          Anyone who is interested in taking the test to be a guide at Antietam
          National Battlefield should contact me directly and we'll get you
          signed up. Thanks.

          Regards,