Re: [TalkAntietam] OT - Manassas guides needed

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
      Stephen;

      When do you plan the next phase of initial tests for possible Antietam Tour
      Guides?

      Very respectfully,

      to preserve it, save that of honour."

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
        Can't help, my daughter is getting married that day. Would like to talk
        wit hyou about SHAF's website when convenient.

        >>> recker@... 10/5/2005 2:30:03 PM >>>
        I just got a call from a woman who needs two Manassas tour guides from

        2pm - 4pm this Saturday. If you would like me to pass on your name
        please contact me by private email. Thanks.

        Stephen Recker
        Director, Antietam Tours

        P.O. Box 705
        Sharpsburg, MD 21782
        240-217-3664
        800-417-9596

        http://www.virtualantietam.com
        http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
        http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com

        American civil war Civil war history Civil war American civil war book
        American civil war art Civil war battles
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
          Stephen,

          I would suggest you contact Dick Weeks directly. He is very knowledgeable
          about the field.

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005

            Thanks for the question. Tests are being given on an as-needed basis.
            Anyone who is interested in taking the test to be a guide at Antietam
            National Battlefield should contact me directly and we'll get you
            signed up. Thanks.

            Regards,