Re: [TalkAntietam] bibliography

  • nickrelee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 25, 2005
      I'll keep you posted. Sounds like we'll have a wealth of knowledgable
      people wanting to join along, sounds good to me.
      --Nick

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
        I just got a call from a woman who needs two Manassas tour guides from
        2pm - 4pm this Saturday. If you would like me to pass on your name
        please contact me by private email. Thanks.

        Stephen Recker
        Director, Antietam Tours

        P.O. Box 705
        Sharpsburg, MD 21782
        240-217-3664
        800-417-9596

        http://www.virtualantietam.com
        http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
        http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
          Stephen;

          When do you plan the next phase of initial tests for possible Antietam Tour
          Guides?

          Very respectfully,

          to preserve it, save that of honour."

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
            Can't help, my daughter is getting married that day. Would like to talk
            wit hyou about SHAF's website when convenient.

            >>> recker@... 10/5/2005 2:30:03 PM >>>
            I just got a call from a woman who needs two Manassas tour guides from

            2pm - 4pm this Saturday. If you would like me to pass on your name
            please contact me by private email. Thanks.

            Stephen Recker
            Director, Antietam Tours

            P.O. Box 705
            Sharpsburg, MD 21782
            240-217-3664
            800-417-9596

            http://www.virtualantietam.com
            http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
            http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com

            American civil war Civil war history Civil war American civil war book
            American civil war art Civil war battles
            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
              Stephen,

              I would suggest you contact Dick Weeks directly. He is very knowledgeable
              about the field.

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
                Gerry,

                Thanks for the question. Tests are being given on an as-needed basis.
                Anyone who is interested in taking the test to be a guide at Antietam
                National Battlefield should contact me directly and we'll get you
                signed up. Thanks.

                Regards,