Re: [TalkAntietam] bibliography

    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 25, 2005
      Dear Nick,

      As another person somewhat knowledgeable about the Battle of Sharpsburg and
      in particular about the Sunken Road fight, I might possibly be able to be of
      assistance...depending on when your group makes its trip.

      Very respectfully,

      to preserve it, save that of honour."

      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 25, 2005
        I'll keep you posted. Sounds like we'll have a wealth of knowledgable
        people wanting to join along, sounds good to me.
        --Nick

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
          I just got a call from a woman who needs two Manassas tour guides from
          2pm - 4pm this Saturday. If you would like me to pass on your name
          please contact me by private email. Thanks.

          Stephen Recker
          Director, Antietam Tours

          P.O. Box 705
          Sharpsburg, MD 21782
          240-217-3664
          800-417-9596

          http://www.virtualantietam.com
          http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
          http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
            Stephen;

            When do you plan the next phase of initial tests for possible Antietam Tour
            Guides?

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
              Can't help, my daughter is getting married that day. Would like to talk
              wit hyou about SHAF's website when convenient.

              >>> recker@... 10/5/2005 2:30:03 PM >>>
              I just got a call from a woman who needs two Manassas tour guides from

              2pm - 4pm this Saturday. If you would like me to pass on your name
              please contact me by private email. Thanks.

              Stephen Recker
              Director, Antietam Tours

              P.O. Box 705
              Sharpsburg, MD 21782
              240-217-3664
              800-417-9596

              http://www.virtualantietam.com
              http://www.virtualgettysburg.com
              http://www.anothersoftwaremiracle.com

              American civil war Civil war history Civil war American civil war book
              American civil war art Civil war battles
              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005
                Stephen,

                I would suggest you contact Dick Weeks directly. He is very knowledgeable
                about the field.

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 5, 2005

                  Thanks for the question. Tests are being given on an as-needed basis.
                  Anyone who is interested in taking the test to be a guide at Antietam
                  National Battlefield should contact me directly and we'll get you
                  signed up. Thanks.

                  Regards,