Re: [TalkAntietam] Re Sunken Road at Anniversary

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2005
      On the Sharpsburg Pike tour I learned some neat things about the US
      Regulars connecting the Bloody Lane Union troops with the 9th
      Corps...for just a few minutes. We went to some less-visited land along
      Lee's center. Very interesting.

      Stephen

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 22, 2005
        What is the best source for info on the 1st Minnesota at Antietam?
        Thanks.