photographer

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2005
      Gerry:

      Rob's the guy I am thinking of also. Rob used to come to the Pennypacker Mills CW event until his business just took off. He really knows his stuff.

      Paula

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2005
        Paul;

        Indeed! Rob and the crew that work under him certainly know their stuff.
        BTW, so does Kevin Rawlins.............

        Very respectfully,

        to preserve it, save that of honour."