Re: [TalkAntietam] Hello all

  • Tom Clemens
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 25 8:57 PM
      Paula,
      i have found a few things in Carman from the 128th. I'll be happy to share with you, whenever you are down this way give me a call.

    • Pa128th@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 26 3:31 AM
        In a message dated 4/25/01 11:53:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        clemens@... writes:

        << i have found a few things in Carman from the 128th. I'll be happy to
        share with you, whenever you are down this way give me a call. >>

        Fantastic Tom!! I will try and make it down during the summer - I will be
        in touch!

        Thanks,

        Paula
      • Ray Ortensie
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 26 5:56 AM
          HEY! I did not know that there was going to be Tar Heels on this
          group?!?!!? I protest these intrusions!!!

          Ray :)

        • Marc73@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 26 6:03 AM
            In a message dated 04/25/2001 8:21:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            kevin.rawlings@... writes:

            Kevin Rawlings

            Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

            Marc Riddell
            83rd PVI
            2nd USSS
            Potomac Legion
          • Rawlings, Kevin
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 26 6:21 AM
              Heck no, I 've got my overseer keeping the elves in line while I'm working
              with the engineers designing this year's toy line. Gotta get a palm pilot!
              Clausly yours,
              Kevin
              P.S. How's it feel to run with a bunch genuine DG excommunicated outlaw
              rebels?

              kevin.rawlings@... writes:

              Kevin Rawlings

              Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

              Marc Riddell
              83rd PVI
              2nd USSS
              Potomac Legion

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700126278:N/
              A=551014/?http://www.debticated.com> www.debticated.com

              <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=17
              00126278:N/A=551014/rand=600912450>

              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
            • TR Livesey
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 26 6:50 PM
                Sorry. You need to be a member of the 'clique' to
                post here. ;)

                Regards,
                TR Livesey
                westwood@...