Re: [TalkAntietam] Final Attack Trail officially opens in Sept

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 30 10:18 AM
      Harry,

      Could you send me disks also? Contact me privately by email if you
      can........

      Very respectfully,

      to preserve it, save that of honour."

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 30 11:49 AM
        Hackberry. A term unfamiliar to me until th NPS natural resources folks
        introduced it to me.

      • Harry Smeltzer
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 30 1:12 PM
          Thanks, Tom. I'm one step closer to getting those pictures labeled.

          Harry

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 30 2:03 PM
            On Tuesday, August 30, 2005, at 11:02 AM, Harry Smeltzer wrote:

            > That was a fun walk. By the way, I've just about finished labeling the
            > images I took on that trip (it's only been 5 months), and I'll send
            > you and
            > Tom disks.

            Thanks. I appreciate that. It was a great walk.

            > That tree where the wall AP Hill's men crossed over - is that a hackle
            > berry
            > tree?

            I defer to Prof. Clemens.