RE: [TalkAntietam] Final Attack Trail officially opens in Sept

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 30, 2005
      Steve,

      That was a fun walk. By the way, I've just about finished labeling the
      images I took on that trip (it's only been 5 months), and I'll send you and
      Tom disks.

      That tree where the wall AP Hill's men crossed over - is that a hackle berry
      tree?

      Harry

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 30, 2005
        Harry,

        Could you send me disks also? Contact me privately by email if you
        can........

        Very respectfully,

        to preserve it, save that of honour."

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 30, 2005
          Hackberry. A term unfamiliar to me until th NPS natural resources folks
          introduced it to me.

        • Harry Smeltzer
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 30, 2005
            Thanks, Tom. I'm one step closer to getting those pictures labeled.

            Harry

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 30, 2005
              On Tuesday, August 30, 2005, at 11:02 AM, Harry Smeltzer wrote:

              > That was a fun walk. By the way, I've just about finished labeling the
              > images I took on that trip (it's only been 5 months), and I'll send
              > you and
              > Tom disks.

              Thanks. I appreciate that. It was a great walk.

              > That tree where the wall AP Hill's men crossed over - is that a hackle
              > berry
              > tree?

              I defer to Prof. Clemens.