Harsh & other authors at Gettysburg

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2001
      Greystone Books is again hosting a tremendous week of talks and book-signings
      by Civil War authors. It is held at Gettysburg next week and all talks are
      free.

      On July 7at 5:00 PM, Joseph Harsh will speak on the Antietam Campaign.

      Entire schedule is at:
      <A HREF="http://www.greystonehistory.com/hb2001/schedule.shtml">
      http://www.greystonehistory.com/hb2001/schedule.shtml</A>

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2001
        Tom--

        Dang! And I will be at Gburg on that date with my unit for the
        reenactment!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        Edward Lee

        > Greystone Books is again hosting a tremendous week of talks and
        book-signings
        > by Civil War authors. It is held at Gettysburg next week and
        all talks are
        > free.
        >
        > On July 7at 5:00 PM, Joseph Harsh will speak on the Antietam
        Campaign.

        > Entire schedule is at:
        > <A
        HREF="http://www.greystonehistory.com/hb2001/schedule.shtml">