Re: Antietam Book Fair

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 6:25 PM
      I'm off for Merry Land tomorrow (with a stop at Fredericksburg for some
      finishing touches on the research) and just wanted to remind you that I will
      be signing at the Antietam NBP Bookstore on Saturday. I'm scheduled for
      noon - 4P but will probably be hanging around before and after. Hope to see
      you there!

      Richard