Skip to search.

Re: Artillery Weekend

  • Brian Downey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2001
      Hi group,

      for those interested and local to Sharpsburg, I'll be at the
      battlefield most of the day Sunday for this event. Anybody else?

      For visual recognition, I'm a tall, black-going-to-white haired,
      goateed guy. I'll prob have at least one son, maybe both, with me.
      They're 11 and 12, and impressed by noise, fire, and smoke. So am I.

      Have a great weekend, however you spend it.

      Brian

      I hope--- In TalkAntietam@y..., rotbaron@a... wrote:
      > Reminder...this weekend (Sat and Sun, 23rd and 24th) is Artillery
      Weekend at
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2001
        Brian--

        Sorry to have missed you. I was at Harpers Ferry yesterday but at
        Antietam on Saturday.

        Perhaps we will have a chance to meet some other time......

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        Edward Lee

        > for those interested and local to Sharpsburg, I'll be at the
        > battlefield most of the day Sunday for this event. Anybody
        else?

        > For visual recognition, I'm a tall, black-going-to-white
        haired,
        > goateed guy. I'll prob have at least one son, maybe both, with
        me.
        > They're 11 and 12, and impressed by noise, fire, and smoke. So
        am I.

        > Have a great weekend, however you spend it.
        >
        > Brian
        >
        > I hope--- In TalkAntietam@y..., rotbaron@a... wrote:
        > > Reminder...this weekend (Sat and Sun, 23rd and 24th) is
        Artillery
        > Weekend at
        > > Antietam battlefield...
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor