RE: [TalkAntietam] McClellan has the 'fasts'

    Message 1 of 90 , Jul 11, 2005
      My review is very positive, it is a good book. He does criticize
      mcClellan at times, and uses some harsh language, (pardon the pun) in
      doing so. So my review means nothing? OK, I repeat, read the book or
      stop discussing since you admit you do not know what you are talking
      about.
      Tom C.

      >>> jbeckner@... 07/11/05 5:34 PM >>>
      I'm commenting on reviews of something I've not yet read; reviews I
      believe to be likely accurate.
    • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
      Message 90 of 90 , Jul 12, 2005
        OK. Thanks.