RE: [TalkAntietam] McClellan has the 'fasts'

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 90 , Jul 11, 2005
      As you are being typically obtuse, and commenting on something you've not
      yet read, and again requesting evidence to dispute your facts (which when
      presented will be predictably deflected by a patently wry rhetorical
      comment), I'm doing the best I can ;-)

      I'm glad you're proud. Your affirmation means the world to me. I do still
      stand in awe of your interest in discussing a topic about which many years
      ago you had already seen and read enough to be 100% confident that what you
      already know is true.

      Why do you do it?

      Harry

      Message 90 of 90 , Jul 12, 2005