PSU Study Tour: Oct 2001

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2001
      I received a brochure for the 9th Annual Penn State Fall Battlefield Study
      Tour.
      This year is: "THE BATTLE OF ANTIETAM - AMERICA'S BLOODIEST DAY".

      DATE: October 11-14, 2001
      LOCATION: Hagerstown, MD

      It is led by Carol Reardon and features lectures and extensive walking tours.
      Other people scheduled to speak are: Mark Neely, William Blair, Mark Snell,
      and Tom Clemens (SHAF).

      For more info, contact:
      Penn State Mont Alto Continuing Education
      612 Chambersburg Mall
      Chambersburg, PA 17201-8101
      PHONE: 717-709-0778

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA