Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam Book Fair

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 5:06 PM
      I got an email from Ted Alexander yesterday inviting me to do a signing at
      the Antietam Book Fair on the 16th of July. I hope those of you in the
      neighborhood will be able to drop by. I'd love to be able to put faces to
      names!!!! Jeffrey Wert is participating as well.

      Richard Croker
      www.rcroker.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2005
        I'm off for Merry Land tomorrow (with a stop at Fredericksburg for some
        finishing touches on the research) and just wanted to remind you that I will
        be signing at the Antietam NBP Bookstore on Saturday. I'm scheduled for
        noon - 4P but will probably be hanging around before and after. Hope to see
        you there!

        Richard