Re: [TalkAntietam] Fence Survives Artillery on Hagerstown Pike?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2005
      Yes Brian, I agree. Artillery shells do not really have much effect on
      a fence once they have exploded. Unless it hits the fence intaqct, it
      isn't likely to do much damage. These were very stout fences.
      Soldier's accounts describe the difficulty in knocking down or crossing
      the fences.
      Tom Clemens

      >>> bdowney@... 06/24/05 11:41 AM >>>