Memorial for Brian Pohanka

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2005
      John and I will see you there Tom. My son can't get off work, he just recently started his job. He is upset about missing it also. Both Cricket and Brian have been very kind to him, espeically when he was going to school in DC.

      Paula

      Thanks Paula. I will likely be there, although Angela must return to
      Phoenix today. She regrets missing the service.
      Tom