Memorial for Brian Pohanka

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20 5:26 PM
      I was asked by Cricket Bauer, Brian Pohanka's wife to post this:

      The public is invited to a memorial service for Brian Pohanka at 2 pm,
      Thursday, June 23rd, at Stuart's Hill on the Manassas Battlefield. For
      directions to the site and a downloadable map, go to:
      http://www.nps.gov/mana/information/info.htm

      Paula

    • 128thpa@comcast.net

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21 4:31 AM
          Dear Paula,

          I wish I could make it. But my current schedule makes it impossible to do
          so.

          If you do go, and since you knew Brian, please convey my sympathies to
          Cricket and family.

          Very respectfully,
          G E "Gerry" Mayers
          Confederate Signal Corps,
          Longstreet's Corps

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22 4:13 AM
            Thanks Paula. I will likely be there, although Angela must return to
            Phoenix today. She regrets missing the service.
            Tom

            >>> 128thpa@... 06/20/05 8:26 PM >>>
          • 128thpa@comcast.net