RE: [TalkAntietam] Hello all

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 25, 2001
      Hi ya guys, nice to be part of a select group. Look forward to a
      continuation of the Maryland campaign. Nice to be aboard.
      Regards,
      Kevin Rawlings

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 25, 2001
        Paula,
        i have found a few things in Carman from the 128th. I'll be happy to share with you, whenever you are down this way give me a call.

      • Pa128th@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
          In a message dated 4/25/01 11:53:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          clemens@... writes:

          << i have found a few things in Carman from the 128th. I'll be happy to
          share with you, whenever you are down this way give me a call. >>

          Fantastic Tom!! I will try and make it down during the summer - I will be
          in touch!

          Thanks,

          Paula
        • Ray Ortensie
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
            HEY! I did not know that there was going to be Tar Heels on this
            group?!?!!? I protest these intrusions!!!

            Ray :)

          • Marc73@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
              In a message dated 04/25/2001 8:21:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
              kevin.rawlings@... writes:

              Kevin Rawlings

              Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

              Marc Riddell
              83rd PVI
              2nd USSS
              Potomac Legion
            • Rawlings, Kevin
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
                Heck no, I 've got my overseer keeping the elves in line while I'm working
                with the engineers designing this year's toy line. Gotta get a palm pilot!
                Clausly yours,
                Kevin
                P.S. How's it feel to run with a bunch genuine DG excommunicated outlaw
                rebels?

                kevin.rawlings@... writes:

                Kevin Rawlings

                Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

                Marc Riddell
                83rd PVI
                2nd USSS
                Potomac Legion

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700126278:N/
                A=551014/?http://www.debticated.com> www.debticated.com

                <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=17
                00126278:N/A=551014/rand=600912450>

                <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
              • TR Livesey
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
                  Sorry. You need to be a member of the 'clique' to
                  post here. ;)

                  Regards,
                  TR Livesey
                  westwood@...