Re: Four Gun Battery Highlights *Artillery Hell* Weekend 11-12 June 05

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 12, 2005
      Brian and Tom,
      Thank You for the pictures and Info on Artillery Hell 2005. I wished
      I could be there. I also want to thank every member of this group
      for posting courteously and with respect for each other. A lot of
      newsgroups do not have members such as you.
      Jeff

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Downey" <bdowney@a...>
      wrote:
      > Everything fell into place, new Napoleon and all.
      >
      > I witnessed the glorious racket Saturday morning at the Park. Most
      > impressivly done. I've posted a couple of pictures online for
      flavor

      > http://www.aotw.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Artillery-
      Hell-2005

      > though I'm not much of a photograper.
      >
      > They're at it again Sunday afternoon if you're able to get there.
      >
      > Brian
      >
      > --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Clemens"
      <clemenst@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > If everything falls into place, two Napoleons and two 3" rifles.
      We

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 19 3:36 PM
        This is just a test. Thanks.