Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: New Monuments

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 2, 2005
      Sorry for not putting the address in there. Sixth District
      Congressional office, 11377 Robinwood Drive. Right across from you at
      the college there. I hope you were able to make it. I don't think it
      was a drop in thing, though.

      Stephen

    • rotbaron@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2, 2005
        I've sent an email to my Congressman and posted Tom Clemens' notice onto my CWRT webpage. If indeed I get a reply from my email, I will let you know.

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 2, 2005
          No, I was busy here, too bad. Let's hope he hasthe guts to do the right
          thing.

          >>> recker@... 06/02/05 2:07 PM >>>